10 Pack Die Cut Faceshields with Foam Head Strap
Sold in packs of 10s, to change the quantity of packs, add the item to cart
- Die Cut and Packed by the Staff at PaperGala LLC in Michigan
- We have die cutting and assembly capabilities for up to 10,000 faceshields a day, most orders under 1000 units (100 packs) will ship within 1-3 days. For bulk orders over 1000 units, please see the form below.
- We're now offering custom plastic sizes. Standard is 12" wide and 9" tall. Email for a quote for custom sizes.
- Choose your material and thickness from the available options, options may vary according to supply chains, check with your facility to determine what materials they are comfortable with using and can safely use, we're working to secure more material options
- Due to die wear and tear and supplier changes, plastic options have been adjusted to represent our new production costs
- All plastics offered (Acetate, PET, PETG) are fda compliant
- PETG and PET are recommended for the highest clarity
- Foam Color May Vary
- Available in various thicknesses, we can cut up to 30 mil, email for a quote
- Available with Wide Black Elastic (Fabric Free, easy to clean)
- or Latex Free Narrow Elastic (Fabric Free, latex free, easy to clean, colors vary, fda compliant)
- 7mil=.007 inch 10mil=0.01 inch, 30 mil=0.03inch
- Shield extends at least 1" in front of the face, fits over masks and goggles (mask and goggles not included)
- Due to the nature of this item, and high demand, this item is not returnable
- We reserve the right to cancel or limit quantities after orders are placed, to prevent individuals from over buying, or to address supply chain or quality issues. Facilities wanting to buy in bulk, please fill out the form above
We are making these at the lowest cost to enable our employees to remain at their jobs with appropriate sick and childcare leave, if needed, and our small business to remain open.
We rely entirely on the end users to assess the effectiveness of these shields and whether they are suitable to the particular use and conditions of use involved.
We do not warrant the masks for any particular purpose. A full material list is available, upon request.
Shipping costs are combined commercial rates, ordering more face shields will result in a cheap per unit cost. Due to freight shipments being prioritized to other essential stores, orders may arrive in smaller, separate boxes. We will be monitoring the situation with the carriers and carrier availability may be added or removed as closures are announced.